UNDER THE LAW.
This eventually led me to pursue a law degree.
A long time Philadelphia resident, I completed my undergraduate studies in Economics and International Business at Drexel University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. I then subsequently obtained my Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law. While in law school I participated hands on in assisting indigent clients in family law matters ranging from support to custody matters. I also delved into the bankruptcy field, working with the Bankruptcy Law Clinic head. I subsequently rounded off my training experiences with an internship at the N.J. Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Labor Law division where I performed in depth detailed research of Labor Law in the context of State employees.
After law school I worked for over 4 years in private practice at 2 Philadelphia firms. At both these firms I concentrated my practice in financial matters involving contracts, real estate, bankruptcy and corporations. I have honed my expertise in these practice areas by taking my collective knowledge and applying it to representing clients in these areas of law.
Take advantage of my knowledge and experience by scheduling a free initial consultation.
- New Jersey
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Federal 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctorate – 2008
- Drexel University
- Bachelor of Business Administration- 2004
PAST TRAINING POSITIONS
- Pennsylvania Civil Law Clinic
- Office of Attorney General, State of NJ, Employment subdivision division